Saturday 9 February 2013

Final run through

This week everyone knew their lines and we were all in costume. We tweaked the opening scene's and changeovers, which made the performance look sleeker.
The whole performance is coming together. Everyone puts focus and energy into their characters, which have an impact on the performance as a whole.

As I am playing "Jan" I have to think who I'm talking to and why. In my scene's I'm talking to Mark. I feel confused as I can't seem to realize that Leah is gone and Adam is dead. I keep persisting Mark, until I do eventually understand. All my character wants from the scene is justification from Mark. Jan thinks and questions to much and that makes Mark feel frustrated. She's thinking about all the details of the situation.




No comments:

Post a Comment